To protect my clients and staff, I strongly recommend the following:
- Frequent, thorough hand washing with soap and water
- Use of hand sanitizer when hand washing is not feasible
- Staff not having in-person interactions with clients when ill
- Social distancing, including limiting or eliminating hand shaking
- A mask must be worn at all times, when medically feasible
I appreciate the efforts healthcare communities and homecare agencies are taking to protect their clients/residents and will be abiding by any restrictions or requests put in place by the hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and other care communities I visit. My concern for my clients and the community at large demands that we all follow these guidelines and policies. I encourage my clients to do the same.
Please be assured that despite any limitations that may be imposed in care settings and facilities, Concierge Healthcare Consulting is working collaboratively to implement creative and resourceful adaptations that will help to ensure that I meet the needs of clients. These include, but are not limited to, telephone contact and video conferencing in place of in-person visits, when necessary.
As always, I value and appreciate the collective community of clients, their families and our professional partners. It is my goal to continue to be effective in supporting other during this challenging time.
To connect our community to useful information, I have curated this list of resources: