We Put the Pieces Together for Our Clients,
As We Link Those They Love, To Care
We make things easier for caregivers by providing peace of mind when they need it most. Because our approach is personal, we can deliver customized answers, support and help for loved ones who become ill or incapacitated.
If you have parents, children, a spouse or other family members who are sick, incapacitated or disabled, we offer you the tools and information you need to help. This assistance will give you more time to love and enjoy them.
CHC assembles a team with expertise in Nursing, Discharge Planning, Insurance Brokering and Social Work, based on the client’s unique needs. We assist caregivers with the following:
- Consultation/initial review of need which provides answers to key questions about next steps for the loved one
- Researched Action Plan which addresses needs in the areas of medical, behavioral and personal care
- Appointment scheduling with physicians, facilities and other professionals
- Attend physician and professional appointments with a caregiver and loved one
- Family Liaison for all care providers as an action plan is implemented
- Coordinate, schedule, manage all ongoing in-home care
- Quality checks on in-home care acquired through CHC